Thursday, November 24, 2011

Camp Bentzon 2011




“Have you been to Kawau Island”?I have, its allot of fun we do fun activities and allot of long running but this was going to be a great experience for me.

We arrived at Kawau Island for our walk (actually a HIKE!) I was quiet excited and a little bit hungry, we went threw allot of rocks and steep hills and it was exhausted. While our hike carried on we saw some pretty views and people private territory’s, we arrived at a beach with a beautiful view and had lunch there. We skipped rocks, chucked rocks it was quite boring, we head back to Camp Bentzon with our carve mussels pumping while hiking up the hills. I really did like the hike we did at the begining of camp.

“Have you ever done a confidences course”? Well I have, its really fun but quite freaky. Before doing the confidence course you must learn to use the three points of contact and also the funniest strategy, the skill was when you reach for the log at the top the people that are cheering says “HUG YOUR MAMA”! and is funny. I was confident but at the same time a little bit nervous, my favourite part about confidence course was the flying tyres and my dislike is the monkey bars.

Even dough I was sick at camp it was an awesome and great opportunity. My favourite memory at Camp Bentzon was my first time getting into volleyball and getting to know the parent helpers, its was good memories back at Camp Bentzon, but I happy to be back at home.

No comments: