Thursday, February 9, 2012

Captain Underpants and the Perilous Plot of Professor Poopyants!



In the weekends I have been Reading and Writing to help learn and to build my learning skills. The book I read was called Captain Underpants and the Perilous Plot of Professor PoopyPants it had allot of interesting words and action. Finally I finished the book, a thought came to my mind it was writing about the book, and this is how it began.

In the story are two main charters and there names are Harold and George they didn't like there teacher Mr Krupp there old mean principle because he thinks that George and Harold are B.A.D. One day George and Harold hypnotized Mr Krupp and command him to take his pants and were a cape and called him Captain Underpants and has super power from the juice that George and Harold stole from aliens. When ever Mr Krupp hares a SNAP! he becomes you know Captain Under ware and if a person pours water on his head he turns back into old mean Mr Krupp.

Finishing the book made me more interested of reading more books about Captain Underpants and know I am a big fan of Captain Underpants and the Perilous Plot of Professor PoopyPants By Dav Pilkey.

No comments: