Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Thinking About The Past, Netball


Ring Ring! The bell rang “yes” I whispered to myself, Ramona and I ran to the hall with excitement in our tummies hoping that our game doesn't cancel like last weeks game. Searching and searching I did not see my uniform until Miss Va’afusuanga said “oh I left it at home” so she left school to get my uniform. I waited and waited and in the distance I see Miss Va’afusuanga walking slowly holding a bag, I was happy. After I had got changed we had delicious snack’s that was in the staff room and a little of Ms Nua’s food she brought from home. Then it was time to go, so we got into two groups and went in separate cars. We arrived at the courts ready for our game and hoped that we will win, at the end of our game we won and was really happy.

No comments: