Friday, February 3, 2012

Christmas Day!!!

Yay! I shouted, because my family and I were going Christmas shopping. During Christmas shopping I get what ever I want and the best part is we get money from my parents and also buy a present for someone. We arrived at Sylvia Park, after spending minutes in Sylvia we drove off to Pakuranga. I jumped out of the van and walked to the shopping mall, I was really hungry so my mum gave me $10 to buy me Burger King (Big Meal).

While my mum and I were walking around we saw the 123 shop, we entered the store. I knew this was a perfect store for a gift, a ran to the back of the shop were the toys were and grabbed a gun. After a while my mum grabbed her Burger King and we left the mall, when we arrived at home I sneaked into my room and hid his present. Next morning I woke up to a fresh smell of food on the table. As soon as I smelt the air I ran to the kitchen and sitting on the table was a cooked pig, Grape Wine and also two fizzy drinks.

We ate so much we couldn't eat no more after our delicious feast. after awhile my sister’s, little brother and I tip toed to the room and grabbed the presents we rushed threw the kitchen door and shouted “Merry Christmas!”. I gently gave my little brother Christmas gift, he happily teared the wrapping paper and happily ran to his room.

No comments: