Friday, June 8, 2012
In Room 21 we are learning about a static image, a static image is when it doesn't move. There is all sorts of static images like painting, drawing, posters, newspaper and all other stuff. I chose this photo because I thought this will be a really easy to write and describe but it turned out that it wasn't.
1. There is a bee that is getting pollen out of the plant to make other flowers grow.
2. The bee that is on the flower is fluffy and the background is nice and bright but is blurry. This makes the bee stand out.
3. Instead of a far shot the photographer did it in a close up shot so you can see all the details.
4. On the flower there is yellow highlights and orange as the main colour. It makes me think about Summer.
5. The main object in the photo is the flower and bumble bee.
Posted by Mary at 2:34 PM