Thursday, September 22, 2011

Rapping with Mr Omu

This week Mr Omu tort Rm 18 a cool rap which we got easily and here is the words.
The rhythm goes 1 2 3 4, 1 2 3 4, try it out, you might like it.

Pack it up pack it in let me begin
Much respect to my peeps from Pt England
G.I skaters current status
Collaboration with the younger generators ah!
We in the cyper crowds twice the siza
New MC's spitting honey like killer beez
Brothers please spare a prayer for the families
Hurricane to the crusaders down in Canterbury

Pagi to the popo, the popo to the pagi
Fia ae lo'u manava I think I'm le masagi
Lava loa lea fia ae so se mea mmmmm
I like the smell of papaque over there
Keke to the pu'a, pu'a to the keke
Thank you very much Pt England tu meke
Tulou lava we must respect one another
My father, my mother, my sister and my brother

If you liked it comment please and thank you.

No comments: