Thursday, December 12, 2013

Netbook Reflection 2013


Three years ago we had the opportunity to work with netbooks that were given to us as a gift. For the past years I’ve learned so much using this technology. Personally for me its a privilege to work with netbooks, but not only for me for many other kids in the Manaiakalani Cluster.

I have developed more skills from the sites Mr Barks has given me for example Math Whizz, Xtramath, teachers tools and many more. My netbook had helped me with my basic math facts,
it allowed me to accelerate in learning.

Its not only the teachers that teach me things, but also my friends. They taught me how to communicate over internet with different websites. I’ve also taught myself how to do things. I’ve learnt different strategies to help me out in maths using sites our teacher had given us with links to youtube videos. I’ve also learnt how to share my work with other people around the world.

Netbooks are very helpful!


No comments: